Monday, November 23, 2009

The Start....

I am amazed by the fact that I am writing my first blog. This is one thing I don't know why I am doing. There is no objective attached to it. All I know that it was suggested by a friend who is a genius in blog writing and here I am fully inspired and writing my first blog.

There are a lot of questions coming in my mind.... like what will people think when they read it ?....Will they like it ?.......Will I be able to impress people ? or just like my friend can inspire someone ? The truth is my mind selfishly started finding reasons to take advantage of this medium. It has started to make me believe that I could be famous one day through this Blog and I should continue writing.....and interestingly I am still following it.

Rationally I do not clearly see any reason as to How exactly I will become famous by this Blog ? but yes what I see is that I do have a channel where i can share my Thought, Knowledge and a little wisdom which I have gathered in these 25 years.

I will try my best to share what i have......God bless you all...........

6 comments:

  1. way to go dude...keep the posts coming... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..good start..I slightly disagree wid the 'famous' part..but yes preserving ur thoughts is really one thing which your blog can provide...
    Keep goin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Genius" I take it you are referring to me...!! ahemm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still not sure how to react on things you have written but all i could say is, it did not push me off. Good start my friend and I wish you all the very best. You are already famous, although amongst few but that's called a 'beginning', isn't it! Cheers! Irfan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kya baat hai Tom!!!
    Congratulations, first of all for starting the blog.
    On a serious note, I never expected that u wud come up wid such a fine blog. I must tell you that I was very pleasantly surprised.

    Great going n keep them coming bro!!!

    ReplyDelete