Tuesday, December 1, 2009

99.99 % of the World Population are Politicians

I am going to write a controversial hypothesis, and I am sure that most of you might not agree with this generalization of mine. However let’s carry on.

Some great person has once said that 0.01% of the world Population are Intelligent. My question is what about the rest 99.99%. I say they are politicians. My hypothesis is a result of series of observations since my childhood. Just look around and you will see politicians, a lot and lot of them.

Let me start from the beginning of our time, we used to go to school and faced numerous experience. But didn’t we notice that the topper was the head boy and rest used to fight for being the house captains, well at least I had that experience.

We had a group and used to go out phishing, we often bullied those book nerds, today I see them VP and director of some company and leading thousands.

We travel by train, bus and Airplane and what not and we still find people talking, flaunting their opinion, selling their plan for improvement of the country and nevertheless criticizing the party they have been giving vote to.

We see people criticizing the caste system and its various impacts but when we go for arrange marriage we still look for girls in our own caste.

We go to high school, university, corporate world; pan ka Tafri, pizza hut, Barista you will find politicians. I am surprised to see that still we have so many problems when we have 99.99% politicians.

The best among us becomes our leaders to name a few lalu Prasad Yadav(Always got vote from Yadavs and Muslims for their benefit and did nothing), Raj Thakeray (Always got vote from Marathas and Poor farmers) till now didn’t get the chance to do nothing, and there are a lot and lot of them. These people try to command our life and they do and trust me these people will always be there.

What about the intelligent part, well I think they are the virtual leaders. They act and they perform. They are our entrepreneurs. They are the one who generate jobs, create opportunities, and improve our life styles. With the balance of the world shifted to capitalism we see these people controlling our lifestyle. One strong proof is India didn’t attack Pakistan after the 26/11 was because of the pressure from the Indian Entrepreneurs and the complex bond between their United States counterparts.

Wow 0.01% seeks control and 99.99 % seeks command. In the end it is the power struggle and the insecurity that determines who we are. An intelligent Individual or a Politician.

FYI: - I am a sales guy I am a Politician :)

No comments:

Post a Comment